Wednesday, May 28, 2008

wristlets

OMG I don't what my problem is but I have bought 3 wristlets on ebay since Friday!! True I did have minor surgery on Friday(had a polyp on my uterus removed) and have been on some pain medication, but I don't think I can use that as an excuse , can I? Anway, I have bought one Brooks Brothers, one Coach, and one Dooney and Burke. I just recentley came to the decision that I NEED wristlets for church. I am usually holding b's hand and lugging his huge vera bradley diaper bag, so therefore I need something small for me, right? The Dooney and Burke is a solid white leather flap wristlet and the Coach is a brown leather zip wristlet and I figure I can use those now depending on ehat I am wearing. The Brooks Brothers is a wool plaid with brown leather trim, so it is definatley a fall/winter bag. I think I got good deals. I didn't pay over 40 shipped for any of them.

1 comment:

lml said...

I have a wristlet/clutch addiction! Coach, Dooney, Vera Bradley, J.CREW, you name it. I think I have about 2 for every day of the week! They are just so nice- perfect for a cell phone, wallet, and lip gloss.