Thursday, May 1, 2008

First post



Hi, I am just now starting this whole blogging thing, but I have read a lot of the other preppy blogs, which I really enjoy, and decided to join in the fun. This blog will just feature things from my life as well as preppy things I buy or just want to buy!! My husband will be referred to as D on this blog , my 5 year old daughter is L, and my 2 year old son is B.

This year L is in pre-k 5 days a week, so it is just B and me a lot during the day. We do a lot of playgroups and of course shopping!!

ON TO THE SHOPPING!!!
I know everyone has been buzzing about all the new Cynthia Rowley goodies at target, so I have to share my loot from this week!
I am still learnig how to post photos, but I got the oven mitt, apron, picnic blanket and flip fops all in the madras!! I still want to get the travel mug and tote in madaras!!





I also ordered some goodies from the overstock section of lands end.com last week:
Here's what I got for a little over $20 shipped!:



and then I went to the lands end section of Sears and got









2 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Welcome, and thanks for coming to my blog! I have a 2 year old (24 months in 2 more weeks) girl!

Southern Preppy Mommy said...

Thanks Tickled Pink and Green for the warm welcome. I am glad you read my blog as well, I enjoy reading yours.