Wednesday, May 28, 2008

pottery barn inspiration


I saw this in the pottery barn kids catalog and I loved it, however I did not love the almost 50 dollar price! So, I went to Target and I found these cute red, white, blue striped mini pails in the wonderful dollar section and then a got a cheap lazy susan from the kitchen section, I think I paid 4 for it. Now I could only fit 3 pails on my version, but that was ok. One holds crayons, one has markers , and one has pencils, scissors, and a glue stick. It works just as well and it matches the color scheme in our playroom. I would display pics but my camera is still being lame. I just want to throw it in the street!!! Anyway I hope to post pics soon as well as pics from the summer preppy swap!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very Cute! I like your version (especially the price).

Preppy Lizard said...

I bought the same pails at Target!
I love your idea. I htink I may need to steal it.

slightlynorthofworth...avenue aka uber boudica said...

Hi,
I read your blog and have started one.
http://slightlynorthofworth.blogspot.com/