Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Talbots




I am in love with these dresses from Talbots






1. this polo dress. I want the traditional polo style in pink







Just in case you can't see what's on it, here is a close up


How lily-like is that??


Also, I have a wedding to go to in June and I am eyeing this little pink and green number

You can even buy the matching bag!!!
I am going to drop a few more pounds before I buy though, just so i get the right size.
By the way, last weigh in (this morning) I am down 13 and a half pounds since start date!! ( 2 weeks tomorrow)

5 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Love the pink and green dress!

BpVetGirl said...

Love all of the dresses and well done on the weightloss.You have done so well i admire you.

Preppy Lizard said...

I pulled out the exact same 2 pages of dresses and put them in my "I want these file" Great minds think alike!

Way to go on the weight lose!!!!!

I Love Your Whole Face said...

I am tagging you!!

Suburban prep said...

I bought the green polka dot dress from last year and this year I bought the pink dress with the palm trees. Love them both. I was going to get the navy one as well but I remembered I have two t-shirt dresses from Land's End that are navy and then a light blue.
comfort dressing for Spring and Summer.