Saturday, May 24, 2008

It is summer!

That's right. L's last day of pre-k was Wednesday! It was so cute, she thought that meant she was going to Kindergarten the next day! we expained that she would be out all summer just like she was the year before . Now the question is, what are we going to do all this time? I have signed her up for VBS at church and I think she is going to Soccer camp ( she wants to play in the fall and I thought that would be good practice)

I guess we will spend a good deal of time at the park and the pool too. Anybody got any really creative summer ideas to share?

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Gymnastics and an arts & crafts class.

Kathie B. said...

I had the same response (kindergarten starting soon) from my DD. What about a Daisy (Girl Scout) camp for rising K-garteners? I plan to to 1 pay-to-play for each of my kids this summer + swim lessons. The rest is free for playdates and lazy days.