Friday, May 2, 2008

HomeGoods finds

SPM says "get thee to Homegoods!!" At least ours here. It had some really cute things today. I saw Ralph Lauren Madras pillows on clearance for $12!! They are a navy themed madras so I may have to get them for our playroon, which has a scotch plaid sofa. Anyway, i degress, I also saw pink madras padded hangers for $6.99 a set, super cute lobster and crab ice tea tumblers for $5.99 for a set of 4. They had these really cute placemats and napkins that were cream color with lobsters embroidered on them. It was $14.95 for a set of 4 of. I also loved this cute spoonrest that was shaped like a flip flop for $3.99. They had a good assortment of cookbooks from Martha Stewart and Paula Deen pretty cheap too. I also saw lime green foldable totes for $6.99. It was a pretty blatant Longchamp look alike, but it was huge, and for that price it would make a great pool/ park bag.

I was running short on time (had to pick up L from school) so I didn't buy anything today. I am going back Sunday for the tote, the hangers, and a couple of pillows!

No comments: