Friday, May 2, 2008

dieting

I am really trying to lose the "baby weight" (haha) that I gained after having both my children. I am trying the 6 week body makeover. Have any of you ever done it? Basically you eat 6 small meals a day with foods based on your body type. For example I am a type B so I can't have carbs until after lunch. You also cant have any oil, saly, sugar, or dairy. I am on day 8 and I have lost 10 pounds already! I am excited about the loss, but the food kinda sucks :( Oh yeah, and no alcohol. I am a have a glass sor 2 of wine at night person, so that part is making me a little CRANKY! Oh well, only 5 weeks to go.





I used the new Target picnic blanket yesterday for the first time. B had a playdate at the park! It is a gret blanket and oh so cute! I also wore my new Lands end ribbon belt with a white t shirt and jeans with the new white LE Trellos I got!





Since you wil be hearing so much about B, here is a face with the name:


That is the only one I has on my computer, so I will post pics of L and D later!

3 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Guess what? I woke up thinking I needed to go to Homegoods (it's 20 minutes away) and then read your post! I'm going anyway, because I need to take something back.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Have you been to JC Penney's lately? They have that new preppy collection (by Ralph Lauren - but they don't call it Ralph) they call American Living. Everything is on sale - a lot of it is half off. It starts at size 4 or 5?...so you might find something for your daughter. My 12 year old got a cute blue & white seersucker stripe dress for $19.99.

Southern Preppy Mommy said...

Thanks Tickled Pink and Green. I have seen the American living line in JCpenneys but I had not realized it was made by RL.. I knew it had that look though, I have not looked in the kids section yet, but I will next time I am there. My daughter wears a 5or 6 (depending on the cut), so I should be bale to find her something,