Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Outlet Haul

As I said in my last post, Mr. SPM and I always go outlet shopping the Monday after Mothers Day. We live about 45 minutes from the Tanger Outlet center in Servierville. I must say, we found a lot of deals. Surprisngly, I think the Mr. spent more than I did!

I am too lazy to get everything together and take a picture right now, so I will write you a summary of everything:

Stop 1- Nautica- The MR got 2 T shirts at $10 each and we got L a cute pair of Nautica kids jeans for 5 dollars!!

Stop 2- Eddie Bauer- I got 2 pair of flip flops ( they were 2 for $10) and the Mr. got a white polo shirt

Stop 3- Bass- Mr got a new pair of work shoes and I got these really cute boat shoes that were more like mules. Mr also got a shirt and I got a cute small canvas tote with palm trees on the handles. I am going to get it momogrammed. Everything in store was 65% off!!

Stop4- Tommy kids- got L a polo sirt and a madras headband

Stop 5-Izod_-Mr got 2 polo shirts- they were 50% 0ff, plus he had a $5 coupon.

Stop 6-Jeffery Beane- Mr got another polo-another $5 coupon

Stop 7- Ralph Lauren- I got B a polo shirt and I got myself 3 t shirt (2 striped and 1 solid) and 2 pair of socks. They had a coupon for 15% off if you bought 4 or more things.

No comments: