Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wish I had known this sooner...

I was walking through Belk kids section today and I noticed they had a ton of Ralh Lauren on sale for 50% off. I started looking at the 3ts for B, but then I noticed a sweater vest hanging under the size 18 to 20 section and I thought "Hey that looks like it could fit me." Well, it did, so I bought it and I paid under$20 including tax for it. I plan on wearing it over a navy polo with kakis and my new boat shoe mules. Anyway,I wish I had know this sooner because the boys stuff is like half the price of the adult. I think I will have to start buying my polos there because the skinny fit ones kinda drive me crazy around the arms. So here is a pic from the RL website of the exact color I got:

3 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I just bought me a boys XL madras shirt at JC Penneys - the new American Living (RL) line, on sale for $14.99. I love it. I've also gotten boys things for myself at Old Navy & Gap.

Susie Q said...

Gosh, I've always bought RL from the boys section and most always on sale/clearance! They just seem to fit me better! So let's spread the word...........there are so many money saving tips for us shop-a-holics!! Spread the love! :-)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I am going to have to check out the boys section now too! And those darn skinny fit polos make me so mad. I have no idea who they fit but it sure is not me. Nothing less cute than digging a sleeve out of my arm a zillion times a day.