Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random shopping notes

Sorry it has been so long since I posted, but we have been busy! Plenty of playdates and picnics and such. Last weekend we finally bought a new patio set to replace the one that was ruined in a storm almost 2 years ago. (I know, it looked awful the only things on our deck were a grill and 2 rocking chairs) But now, thanks to K marts Martha Stewart line, we have this:









In other shopping news , I was in Target and I saw this sweater on sale and had to buy it. Mine is green with pink and white argyle, but you get the idea:












The whim stuff was all gone, but that is probably for the best.


I am excited that the new fall Vera Bradley patterns are shipping. I haven't decided what I am getting yet, but these 2 patterns are my favorites.








Oh, and I was tagged by Prep in the country to tell about my idea staycation. I promise I am working on it!!!


4 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Great choice for the patio furniture.
Hope you enjoy this season.

Preppy Engineer said...

The patio furniture looks great!

lml said...

We got our outdoor dining set from the Martha Stewart line for KMart years ago and it has held up so well! It was definitely a great purchase.

BpVetGirl said...

Really cute patio furniture,and the sweater sounds adorable.I love being kept up to date on peoples preppy buys.