Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sale!!

Kate Spade is having a sale!! Actually 2 different sales- the one on her site and then the private sale that ends tomorrow. I keep trying to post a link for it and the link takes me back the the regular site, so I'm sorry. There are a few things I am just in LOVE with. I would post pics, but L has killed the right click feature on the mouse (too much nick jr. com I guess). I bought a new mouse today, but have not attenpted to hook it up yet.

Anyway, lots of goodies on the site and I thougth I would share!

3 comments:

Preppy Lizard said...

I just went to the Kate Spade site...there are so many cute things I want. Now I am in trouble!
But thanks for sharing anyway!!!

Suzanne said...

I was bad and grabbed a black backpack! Couldn't resist that extra 20% off!

BpVetGirl said...

I tagged you hsve fun with it.I love Kate Spade's basket bags.