Monday, June 16, 2008

rude drivers,vbs,target and more

Ok, first off I have to rant about my rude driver experience this morning. It is 8:30 and I am just minding my own business in my little volvo wagon driving L to Bible school and of course I have B with me as well. We have to go down this very curvy backroad fron our neighborhood to get to the main road. Anyway, I notice this blue van up on my tail as I am driving. The speed limit on this curvy raod is 30 and I am already going 40 so I am not sure what they want from me. I do admit that i kind of slowed down a bit after I noticed him because I cant stand tailgaters. Anyway, I get to the main highway and he whips over in the lane next to me. I'm thinking good, now he can pass me and we can both get on with our day. And then, are you ready for this, he lays on his horn, so of course I look over. He then preceeds to flip me off and actually yell "f#%k you" (his window was down) at me!!! WTH???? All because I don't speed????? And with 2 small kids in my car!!!!!!!!!!!What really ticked me off was I noticed his license plate and he is a member of the National Guard!! I am shocked and embarassed that this kind of person represents our country in the Military!!

Anyway, sorry to drone on, but that really made me MAD!! L really enjoyed her first day of bible school. After I dropped her off, B and I went to Target ( hey we were out of granola bars) I notice that the whim stuff is now 75% off!! So I got a pair of the blue and green flip flops, the floppy hat with the madras lining, the green serving bowl (perfect for salads or for popcorn), and the crazy daisy sprinkler. It was really picked over or believe me, I would have gotten more. There is another Target not too far away, so I may check it out tomorrow.

Also, I swung by the mall and Bath and Body works has a ton of stuff 75% off. J.C. Penney has American Living polo shirts on sale for $9.99. Vera Bradley retirees are now 25% off. Thats about all I have to report.

3 comments:

BpVetGirl said...

Some people are so rude.I am only just learning to drive I dont know what i would have done.Hope you had a nice weekend.

Suburban prep said...

There is a Vera Bradley store near by and I love it. I found a tote that is of a discontinued pattern recently and bought it. It is too cute.

Michelle said...

That is just plain bad manners, shame on Him!!! Take consolation in the fact that he probably spent $12 in gas flooring it past you!