Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Staycation

Ok , I was tagged by Prep In the Country to tell about my idea staycation (stay at home vacation). Since we have actually done these a few times, it was not too hard. I would probably break it into 2 sections. First part of the week with kids, second part, just us. With the kids we would do a few things around here like the zoo or one of the parks. We just got a large inflatable pool for the backyard, so we could spend some time in there and grilling. We also love to take (and they love it too) the kids to the Children's Museum of Oak Ridge. The lOVE the train room and the life size dollhouse. We might go to the aquariam in Chattanooga one day and of course we would have to do Dollywood. I would like to have a couple of days at the end of the week where the MR and I could get away and maybe spend the night in Gatlinburg and eat at a nice resturant. of course we could go to the outlets up there too. I love,love,love the melting pot and if we could get a sitter and go there it would be awesome!! There you have it.
I tag Tickled Pink and Green, Preppy Pink Crocodile, and Madras Matters

4 comments:

BpVetGirl said...

Really enjoyed reading about your staycation. The melting pot mmm. I live in Ireland and even I know about this plce.Yummy.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I'll start thinking about this!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot all about this....geeze, my memory is HORRIBLE!! I'll try to post it soon....

Mama's the Boss said...

I love the Melting Pot too. It is one of my favorite places to eat.

I am in Big Orange Country too!