Monday, July 7, 2008

T J Maxx

So I went yesterday to see if I saw anything good. Actually I saw way too much good!! I did get some new bras (that was a major need) and a cute lime green swim coverup that was marked down to $7.00!! Now the rest of what i am about to mention I could not decide on, but I think I am going back today or tomorrow. I saw the Lilly tunics Tickled Pink and Green posted about. They are so cute and you can't beat the price. I couldn't decide between the pink and the blue and I am now sure I want the pink. They also had tons of super cute wellies for 19.95. One set had whales on them!! yay I have been wanting whale wellies. I was in the wallet section and I got soo excited because I saw a snall red Lacoste item. I thought it was a wristlet for 19.99 and then I realized it was a fanny pack, so I put it back. They also had these really cute quilted cotton gift sets that had a tray, 2 sizes makeup bags, a coin purse and a luggage tag for $12.00! the colors would blend perfectly with my Vera Bradley Kensington stuff.

Speaking of Vera Bradley, I had heard about some of the VB paper products being at TJ's and Homegoods. None at TJs but i went next door to Homegoods and they had natucket navy message boards for $14.99!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I found the best stuff at the TJ Maxx/Homegoods near me! Didn't see those wellies though

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine bought four pairs of Tretorns over the weekend. I need to hit a TJ Maxx and find some treats.