Monday, August 4, 2008

yes I am still here!!















I know I have been a very bad blogger of late! It has been very busy with the summer nearing an end and getting ready for school. Grandaddy is also still not 100% and his kidney are not functioning properly. L is so excited about kindergarten and B will be in preschool 2 days a week. He also qualifies for speech therapy here and they will work around his school schedule. I t was a funny feeling buying my baby a backpack and lunchbox for school. where has the time gone?
Our church had it's childrens clothing sale last week and I found some great buys. i got B some pants that are Gap for like $2 a pair, plenty of sweater vests for fall (one was a talbits kids). In all I got him about 6 outfits and 2 pairs of shoes. I even found a castles and crowns backpack (smocked baseball design) for school. It was 6 dollars. L I was not as lucky far as the 6x stuff waspicked over, but I did gether a Christmas dress. Here was the deal of the day. I got one of these:



For $12.50!!!!!!!!!!! They retail for over $100!!!


More to come later. I will sum up the summer, list the top 5 best new vera bradley items and start an album of the week feature.







1 comment:

Michelle said...

So glad you are back! My 3 are too big for the sales and you are right as they get older the pickin's get slimmer!