Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm back!!

I know I have been gone for a while, but now that the kids are settling into school, I can get back to things. L seems to like kindergarten. Here they only go 2 days a week the first 2 weeks, so Monday will start their first full week. B is going to preschool at our church 2 days a week and he seems to like it. His teacher said he is very sweet to the other kids, but he doesn't want to sit for group. ( we went through this with L, who is ADHD as well as language delayed) B has some speech issues, so I don't know if that plays into this or not. He will go to speech outside of school and he has his evaluation on Tuesday. L has speech 2 days a week at school and OT once. We will meet to make a new IEP for the year in 2 weeks. Anyway, I got then the cutest backpacks from pottery barn kids with thier names on them. L has pink and B has orange(hey we are in Knoxville-gotta show our big orange pride.


Here is a recent pic of, L, B , and Mr SPM. The mr is actually using it as his facebook profile pic right now.


No comments: